Tuesday, December 9, 2008

room mate.

My room mate has boxes of lotion under her bed. At first, I didn't notice. Then one afternoon I saw them. She has crates and boxes full of lotion underneath her bed. So many different kinds! Anytime when she was gone and I had a friend come over, I would make them look under her bed to see the lotion! They got freaked out as much as I did. Why would someone need all this lotion. Why would someone even bring all this lotion to school with them. Maybe she has a skin disease and needs to moisten a lot? The day my friend Randi was in my room we decided to count the lotion. We counted up to 63 bottles and tubes and then got too freaked out and had to stop. Maybe my room mate is an alien and has to hydrate her skin so she won't die. All I know is that it's creepy and disturbing and keeps me up at night. I roll over in bed and it's staring at me. I've lost hours of sleep thanks to her lotion hording habit.

No comments: