Tuesday, December 9, 2008

This is not about Centaurs.

I really like espresso in my coffee drank.
I don't think I will ever get a tattoo.
If I could go anywhere in the world right now, it would probably be India.
I like boys with beards. I mean you have no idea how much I LOVE beards. They are so cute.
I really liked learning about dinosaurs as a kid.
I really hope Ryan Seacrest doesn't take over Larry King.
But I do hope Conan O'Brien takes over Jay Leno next year!
I really like segways.
Kristin Wigg is my hero.
I like to read real fairy tales for their creeper factor.
I like radio jingles that take themselves to seriously.
I'm not a fan of John Stamos.
Indian boys know how to party.
Sometimes I can't say no.
The girls on my floor are annoying and loud. And if I hear that Taylor Swift song one more time, well then it's going down.
I think my RA's are creepers.
I am starting to use the word creeper a lot.

No comments: