Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Time Travel is Morally Wrong.

Where did this year go? Two more finals and then this semester is over. Over? Didn't I just pack my stuff up and get here? College time must go faster than high school time. Is it because I'm new here, which makes it seem faster? People always say time goes faster when you get older. I'm starting to believe it. Two years ago seems like yesterday. I don't like this feeling. It's making me realize how short time is. I guess it's good in way, so I won't waste it. There's just so much to do and going on right now. Oi vey. Sometimes, it's hard to focus and get motivated. I just have to realize this is my only shot, so I have to try my hardest. I can be okay at balancing things sometimes. Next year may prove more difficult. Part-time job, probably my own apartment, school, bills. One day at a time. Ugh, maybe I should just stay in the dorms, so I can have my pretty easy lifestyle at the moment. Reduce future responsibilities and be wreckless as long as possible!

No comments: